Fall has definately arrived, though I have been told that it comes and goes for the next two months before settling in, just in time for Christmas, haha.
We have spent the last three days with the windows open, air off, and wondeful cinnamon candles burning to give us that "fall," smell. My momma used to put out those cinnamon brooms by the air intake and the whole house would just smell like deliciousness.
Today was pretty busy, but in a really relaxed way. I went shopping for Ian's birthday (next Wednesday,) and did my Target and Publix shopping as well. I did have to go back through the line 3 times at Target, only because I kept forgetting stuff, and since it IS a whole highway exit down from us, I figured I better take care of it now.
Tasks for the day
- Birthday shopping- check
- Grocery Shopping
- Grocery unloading (this takes, like, an hour with the stairs and locked doors,)
- Gift wrapping- check
- Dinner making for hubby and his best friend (a very delicious pulled pork)- check
- Reading of chapter in book that I am not so sure in-check
- Watching political debate- check
- Deciding to read a book on economics (Basic Economics) - check
- Playing Monopoly and losing- check check
- Heading for bed- check