- Ian is "up up and away," on his way to Budapest for a field trip for his Masters program. Quite a pricey field trip if you ask me.
Anyways, so I am left on my own, pondering the many things I am going to do with all of my free time. I'll start my week off by going to work in the school tomorrow and teaching a lesson using the book "Casey at the Bat," which is one of my alltime favorite children's poems, check it out! Then I am off to Orlando/Oviedo, to visit for the weekend. I should probably coordinate stuff, but I'll finish this post first.
Other things on my "things to do in order to fill the time" list, includes:
- cleaning the floors (exciting eh?)
- finish reading "The Giver" series
- Read the new Jon and Kate Gosselin book
- update my blog more often
- Comment on other people's blogs
- Watch ridiculous movies that Ian has no desire to watch with me but would probably watch just because he is sweet like that (camp rock, august rush, music and lyrics-don't scoff I'll enjoy every minute of them with my tub of cookie dough, that's right, TUB.)
- Keep making those ornaments (pictures to come later.)
- Get excited about girls weekend next week!
- See what these video game systems are all about. Sam has two of his systems permanently stationed here, so I better learn to like them.
- Get caught up on my Grey's Anatamy and maybe, maybe, Amazing Race
- Write some letters to some deserving girls *cough* Courtney and Madison *cough* who so lovingly wrote me back. I was excited to tears to read their sweet notes.
More to come on the week of loneliness/productiveness