1. I have extreme stage fright.
2. I love Michael Buble music.
3. The Florida Gators are my favorite team in the world.
4. I am obsessed with watching large families on TLC and the Discovery channel.
5. When choosing between two of the same books, but with different covers... I definitely judge a book by its cover.
6. I have a speech impediment. R's mess me up big time, to this day.
7. In second grade, I cheated my way into winning a "rolling R's" contest for Spanish. (yeah, the little girl who can't say "biRd" correctly, SURELY practiced rolling her R's everyday for six months. Riiiiight. Who would believe that?)
8. I have broken 4 bones in my body, and bruised three ribs, and gotten my ear stitched up.
9. I like to surf, but have become recently afraid of sharks.
10. My favorite candy in the world is Jelly Belly's (but only the Watermelon, Juicy Pear, and Peach.)
11. When I was seven, I cut off my cat's whiskers.... and lied about it.
12. I never EVER ride without a seat belt.
13. I usually drive on Cruise Control- so I don't speed.
14. I don't like spicy food.
15. When I wake up in the morning, I have to immediately take a shower, or I don't fully wake up.
16. I have been to: Brazil (3 times,) Canada, England, France, and Jordan. Soon more?
17. I used to say I wanted 20 kids. 10 seems kind of crazy now, but I think I MIGHT be able to handle 8 (not that I WANT that many.)
18. I love Bread. I LOVE BREAD. I can eat a whole loaf of it.
19. Also. Don't let me near a vat of cookie dough. It will mysteriously disappear.
20. I hog the left lane. It's true. I will get over for you, but I drive in it because I feel safer.
21. I swam competetively for 6 years. Backstroke was my deal.
22. I don't like coffee, but I do love instant coffee.
23. I like playing video games, though not shooting ones. Too intense.
24. I don't like touching raw meat. It grosses me out.
25. I don't like it when people call something "Random," when it's not ACTUALLY randomly generated or selected. Too much AP Statistics rubbed into my brain or something.