Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random(ish) Facts About Me

1. I have extreme stage fright.

2. I love Michael Buble music.

3. The Florida Gators are my favorite team in the world.

4. I am obsessed with watching large families on TLC and the Discovery channel.

5. When choosing between two of the same books, but with different covers... I definitely judge a book by its cover.

6. I have a speech impediment. R's mess me up big time, to this day.

7. In second grade, I cheated my way into winning a "rolling R's" contest for Spanish. (yeah, the little girl who can't say "biRd" correctly, SURELY practiced rolling her R's everyday for six months. Riiiiight. Who would believe that?)

8. I have broken 4 bones in my body, and bruised three ribs, and gotten my ear stitched up.

9. I like to surf, but have become recently afraid of sharks.

10. My favorite candy in the world is Jelly Belly's (but only the Watermelon, Juicy Pear, and Peach.)

11. When I was seven, I cut off my cat's whiskers.... and lied about it.

12. I never EVER ride without a seat belt.

13. I usually drive on Cruise Control- so I don't speed.

14. I don't like spicy food.

15. When I wake up in the morning, I have to immediately take a shower, or I don't fully wake up.

16. I have been to: Brazil (3 times,) Canada, England, France, and Jordan. Soon more?

17. I used to say I wanted 20 kids. 10 seems kind of crazy now, but I think I MIGHT be able to handle 8 (not that I WANT that many.)

18. I love Bread. I LOVE BREAD. I can eat a whole loaf of it.

19. Also. Don't let me near a vat of cookie dough. It will mysteriously disappear.

20. I hog the left lane. It's true. I will get over for you, but I drive in it because I feel safer.

21. I swam competetively for 6 years. Backstroke was my deal.

22. I don't like coffee, but I do love instant coffee.

23. I like playing video games, though not shooting ones. Too intense.

24. I don't like touching raw meat. It grosses me out.

25. I don't like it when people call something "Random," when it's not ACTUALLY randomly generated or selected. Too much AP Statistics rubbed into my brain or something.

4 comments:

Kyle Scharf said...

You sound a lot like my cousin.

Anonymous said...

Gain 8 kids, lose a sister. That's all I have to say about that. :)

Marsha C said...

Heather is wrong, gain 8 kids, live close to grandma!! :0)
Alas, I am sorry, the bread addiction is inherited from me. Love ya,

Emily said...

Well, I have to say if my chaotic house of 4 didn't scare you off of having 8- then you are a really brave woman! Is Ian prepared for this? Just try not to have all 8 at once like that poor woman in California! It may be cute in theory, but breast feeding and chasing them when their toddlers going in 8 different directions would be a nightmare of epic proportions!!