Saturday, January 17, 2009

Neglecting

I have been neglecting my blog these past couple of days, but I am not ashamed of it at all. I mean, technically, if I want to reach my 300 blog posts by the end of the year, that means that I need to only miss about 5 days a month, and if that's so, then I am already at my limit.

I really don't feel bad about this, you see, because I believe I have other, more important things, that come first.

Like spending time with my husband
And with my Lord
And talking with my family
And calling my friends
And feeding my husband
And going to Orlando to visit friends (I did that this weekend!)
And keeping our home clean and oasis-y
And relaxing with my husband
And reading
And, oh yeah, working

All this to say is, I have not forgot about you, oh worthy blog! But I have my priorities straight, and I will catch up another day. Perhaps when I have something more exciting to say.

For now, this little update will have to do.

The end.

1 comment:

Kyle Scharf said...

haha... feeding your husband... it sounds like a pet fish or some sort of thing