Friday, March 6, 2009

I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More of It- #2

I know, I know, this is a little obscure for some of you:

Let me back up and explain what it is!


About 8 years ago, the highly esteemed (ha!) Orlando Sentinel began including "Get Fuzzzy" comics in with their usual Sunday comics. After connecting the main characters with our dog and our cat, I was hooked! No, my animals couldn't talk (duh!) but their personalities matched exactly!

Alright, that's a little fuzzy, but if you head over to HERE, you can read the comics for free! Or. You know. Go to a bookstore, pull an entire book off the shelf and read it without buying it. Ya know, something like that! (note: I do not condone doing said action, after all, I worked in a bookstore, and people who do that are.. um... oh, alright, go ahead!)

On a side note, I usually take the day-to-day calendar, and read like 20 pages in a row. Then I don't touch it for along time, so it doesn't really function as a calendar here in the Galloway household. More on that later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is somethine my brother would love! X.

Cool blog girl! :) xxx.

Anonymous said...

Yesssss to Bucky!