Monday, March 30, 2009

I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More of It- #3



I'm dead serious.

This thing goes with me EVERYWHERE!

It fits in my purse.

I take it with me shopping, to church (you know how thirsty you can get!) to meetings, on road trips, on walks.

Seriously.

And I refill it just before bed and leave it next to my bed for the night.

I love how much water I drink with this thing always around.

I'm not really a water drinker, you see. I was born and raised a Kool-Aid girl.

Then there is my slight milk infatuation. Did you know Ian and I go through almost 4 gallons of milk a week? I kept track this past week, and it's true! I told my momma and daddy that, and the first thing they asked was "well, is it at least slim?"

haha, yes.

Right, water. I always get sidetracked on here, but it seems so important in the moment!

I get through at least two a day (that's a total of 40 oz!) I'm working my way up to a third refill.

The best thing, is that it is less than 4 dollars! And ours was sold near the bottled drinks in our grocery store. They have another kind that is not a pop top, but opens up and is more "pourable," which, to me, translates as "spillable," so I vetoed that one.

Go out and get one!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm laughing, Britt! I have the pourable version of the same bottle! I love it though and I drink 3 of those a day! I had to work my way up to it though. Keep up the great work...your skin and your body will thank you for it! Love ya!

Brittne said...

I am definately going out and getting one of those! I have been looking for a good bottle to use for the gym but havent found one with a top that you dont have to screw on and off! That looks like the pull top correct?? Well if so, then yay!

Jessica said...

I should definitely buy one. I don't drink enough water...I'm an iced tea girl!

Also, I'm glad to know that there is someone who goes through more milk than my husband and I do! We go through 1.5 - 2 gallons a week, and I thought that was a lot!

katie said...

hi,

I made my blog private (for a few reasons) but would be happy to add you as a reader if you're at all interested. If not, I'll miss your comments.

And I'll continue reading your blog.

-katie

Kelley said...

i love getting/collecting water bottles!

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you and I need one! X.