Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm a Winner!!

I never EVER win anything!
But I try.
Really hard.

Seriously.

I enter as many contests as I can because I figure that according to the law of probability says, the more contests I enter, the more likely I will win!

So, Kelly, from Kelly's Korner (Harper's momma,) just let me know that I won one of her contests! I am so excited!

Of course, it is a book, so that makes me a little happy.

My husband however, was not as ecstatic as I am about this little gift.
Probably because I won this book:


haha, if you can't see, it says "Start Your Family: Inspiration for Having Babies."

And no, we aren't there yet.

But at least we'll have a book on it for when we are!

2 comments:

Brittne said...

Congrats!!!

Kaylyn said...

congrats!! I read Kelly's Korner all the time and I never win anything! Happy someone I know won this time! :)