Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Favorite Wedding Pictures 1.5

I'm doing a week of wedding pictures and memories, in celebration of our one year anniversary!

Make sure you check out:


Favorite Wedding Pictures 1.0


Today's post is short because the event that was captured happened so quickly, that all of the pictures were taken by bridesmaid, because my photographer was outside taking pictures of the men.


Alright, so here is what happened....


First off, know that we aren't superstitious, but Ian and I held very tightly to the custom of the groom not seeing the bride until she walks down the aisle.

However, no one ever said that the bride can't see the groom!


The photographer took pictures of all of us ladies outside, and then we rushed inside to escape the heat and humidity that personifies Florida summers.


Then, the photographer took the guys out of their room, and took them outside to take pictures.


It dawned on me, waiting in the bridal room of our church, that there was a window, in the staircase of the balcony of our sanctuary, that offered a prime viewing area of the boys, without letting them see us back!


So I hitched up my dress, and went running, to see my handsome, dashing groom -to -be!

And the rest, is history.....












1 comment:

Callie said...

I love the ones of you laughing! Good pictures!