I've told you that we get to move to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, come this April, and I have been spending some time looking at things to do while there.
1. Go whale watching. They have over 85 Orca whales in their water systems around Vancouver, and you can take a boat tour to try and spot them, along with seals, sea lions, and porpoises!
Watch out Shamu, here I come!
2. Seeing Bard on the Beach, a Shakespeare festival held on the shoreline in big tents, sounds spectacular!
3. Visit the Othello tunnels.
4. Cross the border and explore Seattle, Washington, while staying at the beautiful Westin Seattle!
5. Take the Ferry to Port Angels
6. Explore Olympic National Park. The coastline is the longest contiguous undeveloped coastline in the continental US! Almost 100 km (whatever that means in miles, I have no clue!)
7. Visit Victoria, Canada, home to beautiful colonization era British architecture! AND more whales!