Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh, you're going to thank me for this..

Oh Yes.

This, well this is just heavenly.
Perhaps sinful is a better adjective.

This, this is Creamy Nutella and Banana stuffed french toast.

I got my inspiration from Tasty Kitchen, where there is posted a stuffed french toast recipe.

But I didn't have strawberries, so I substituted sliced bananas, 1/2 package of cream cheese, and 4 tbsp Nutella, making them following the directions on Tasty Kitchen.

They turned out great! I loved how warm and gooey the filling got and they were crispy on the outside.

I would add 2-3 tsp of sugar when I mixed together the cream cheese/nutella/banana, in order to counteract the saltiness of the cream cheese.

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

These look delicious! My mouth is watering

~M~ said...

Those look sooooo good!

Brittany said...

yum-yum-yummo!!

That looks super delish!

LeAnna said...

My, my, my! What a perfect combo!

Erin said...

Wow! I definitely need to make some of those!

Lauren said...

Wow! Those look delicious!

Callie said...

Oh, those look so good! Great pictures too. :-)