Sunday, August 15, 2010

Denial

That should be my middle name.

We are, after all, moving to the Middle East in 72 hours.

Crazy.

And we may have not packed one. single. thing.

(Although, we have started piling it around. We can't put anything into a truck or suitcase until we get our luggage scale on Monday.

And I may be, instead, making plans to get a pedicure and a manicure while my husband sees a {really violent} movie.

Denial.

I may have, also, not finished my 3 papers for seminary that I was shooting to finish before we go.

I still have plans to get 1-2 of them done.

Have I mentioned Denial?

I should probably snap out of it soon.

After all, our ride will be arriving at 1 pm (pst) to pick us up come Wednesday, no matter what we have accomplished, and we better be ready!

On top of all that, I'm SO excited. It's all I can think about.

7 comments:

The Taffs said...

Wow, 72 hours, crazy!

Praying for y'all and all you have to do in these next three days!

Unknown said...

I cant believe how quickly it has come around!

Rachel and John said...

Wow 72 hours...that came so quickly!! Good luck getting everything done!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness, I'm so there with you. I mean, I'm not moving to the Middle East in 72 hours, but I've definitely been in denial and put things off that will come to pass whether I get my act together or not! :)

Alison said...

Wow!! Can't believe it's so soon! Excited for ya'll!!

Brittany said...

HOLY BUCKETS!

It came so fast! WOW!

Good luck, get everything done, and have fun!

I'll be praying for you!

Amanda said...

that is so exciting! :)