Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap 2010- November

November should have been called "routine month," for us, as we had finally settled into a comfortable routine in our new home. We didn't do much out of ordinary day to day living, but it was nice to finally relax into what is our new lives.

We did have one big event- our first Arab wedding, complete with us wearing traditional dress! It was alot of fun and I'm so glad we got to go!
We also had the surprise of finding some fall decor items in our little market, despite the fact that fall was almost over. And that it was still 100+ degrees outside.
I started showing in November, which was a great relief to me. I have been blessed with an easy pregnancy so far and it was hard to believe that there really was a baby in there until I started showing!
Thanksgiving came and I felt REALLY big. Though, I probably should have taken the picture before the meal, instead of after! I'm glad that Thanksgiving was so light and fun, because otherwise it could have been a tough day, being so far from family.
It was hard to believe that November ended as quickly as it came in. We were ready to celebrate the holiday season in our new home!


No comments: