Sunday, July 31, 2011

13, 14, 15, 16

Grace is 16 weeks old now! Hard to believe almost 4 months ago she was still in my belly- it feels like she's been with us forever! More details to come in her four month post, but I just wanted to remember that her little personality is sprouting more and more and her love for gnawing on her hands is growing exponentially!

I'm not as happy with this batch of pictures. Most of them were taken in a rush when I realized her week was almost up! I suppose it is a sign of things to come- life will only get busier and busier, right?





4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is certainly growing fast!!!

Lauren said...

So precious...can't believe how big she is getting!

Kaylyn said...

she is amazing, you are one blessed mom!!

Kelley said...

she is a beautiful little girl!