Monday, March 26, 2012

PIctures in the Park, Spidey Baby, and 29 Seconds

We were able to slip away to a park one afternoon last week, to take some quick pictures of Grace. Because I wanted something other than desert in the background of these!

Grace got a kick out of playing with plants and had her first real grass experience (that I can remember.)


We took pictures for her birthday invitations. I wasn't too pleased with the results but there are some cute ones in there.

Grace likes to swing, but isn't "in love," with swinging like I've seen other children be. She tolerates it with a smile but doesn't get excited and clap or laugh or anything.

But put that child on a couch and it's like you just gave her a million dollars. So strange.


We have found a new way to entertain ourselves these days. Ian will hold Grace up to the wall sideways and she will "climb," and "crawl," on it, and we crack up calling her our "Spidey baby."


And, in probably the biggest news of the day for me, I've finally found a way to post pictures faster! My friend Alison showed me a way to export the pictures using Picasa which resizes my massive photo files into a more manageable size.

It used to take me 5-7 minutes for one photo.

Today, it took me 29 seconds, and that was loading 3 pictures at once!

I suppose I should finally finish that post from my parents' visit from January now. I guess I have no more excuses!


I am ending my day (we are 8 hours ahead of the east coast USA,) with a chocolate pudding and a glass of water while I watch the Biggest Loser. Because I tend to eat when I watch that show.

That's a bad thing, isn't it?

Does anyone else do that?

Oh well.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

she's so precious! and i bet her spidey skills are adorable!

Tami said...

The pictures are adorable and I am loving Gracie's little dress. So cute! I love the idea of the 1 in the forefront. Very creative! Gracie looks like she has grown so much since we saw each other. I can't wait to get the girl together again. They'll probably be running all over the place!

Lyndsey said...

I love her seersucker dress! And I love that her and Ian are making the same face in the last picture...it cracked me up!