Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our four year wedding anniversary!

Four years ago, on June 14th, 2008, I married the man of my dreams. He inspires me to be more, cherishes me for what I am, and loves me despite myself.

He is my best friend and is my "other half," in every aspect of the term. We've lived in many different places and gone through some times of uncertainty with jobs and finances, infertility and other struggles, but he has been my rock, the person that I leaned on during those hard times. He is brilliant, funny, witty, athletic, poised, well spoken, diplomatic, hard working, diligent, kind, and oh-so-handsome! I respect him and love him more than he will ever know.


I am so grateful that God brought Ian into my life all of those years ago and intertwined our paths over the years. I love every minute of our story and am looking forward to decades more of our long, slow, beautiful dance called LIFE!




5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lauren said...

happy anniversary girl! hope you are able to have a fun celebration!

The Barker's said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary!

Tami said...

This is such a sweet post! Your love for Ian is obvious. Hope you guys had a wonderful Anniversary!

Callie said...

Happy Anniversary, Brittney!