Tuesday, October 9, 2012

18 Month Pictures


 I'd like to think that I could/would find a time to set aside to do a mini photo shoot for Grace's 18 month pictures, but the truth is, recovery is kicking my butt and life seems to be moving at full speed.

So, when Ian, his mom, the girls, (I have girls. Plural! Crazy!) and I were touring a local historic site, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of my precious toddler.

I love seeing her personality blossom and develop, she is so full of energy and spirit!

And, just minutes after I put my camera away, she tripped and fell, getting her first scraped knee and a goose egg on her forehead. Poor baby!

It did make me feel good that she wanted me and me only to comfort her and I loved the snuggles that came with it! 


Happy 18 months, Grace!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

that first picture is darling! love it!

Emily Powell said...

she's precious!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I think the photos came out great!! Happy 18 months Grace!

You can follow me at:
bettertogetherandforever.blogspot.com

I am just starting out to blog so bear with me while I get some stuff going on the site.

Thanks! :)

Rachel and John said...

Beautiful! Looks like a photo shoot to me!

So recovery is kicking your butt? I was hoping with the second it would be faster!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

These are adorable and i love her red bow!