Thursday, October 18, 2012

Embrace The Camera

Joining up with Emily from The Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera, where women are encouraged to get in front of the camera instead of just behind it!

My mother-in-law and I at a local park earlier this week. I'm pretty sure Grace was distracted by the group of boys that were changing clothes in public. And I'm pretty sure they weren't all little- there was an eleven or twelve year old boy with them.

That, or she was looking at the duck. Either one.



2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I'm not in many pictures either. Life of a mom I guess. And, it's nearly impossible to get G to look for a picture...oh well! So glad your MIL got to visit!

Lauren said...

I love this series! We've got some fun activities planned for the weekend and I definitely want to get out from behind the camera and be with Elyse in some of the shots!