Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm Loving...

I'm loving...
watching Bunheads! Nursing has given me alot of time to watch tv shows online and I love Bunheads, made by the same people who did Gilmore Girls. There are some of the same actors/actresses in Bunheads so that can be a little strange, but I love the humor, wit, and storyline!

I'm loving...
that I got to meet my friend's new baby girl, who is four days younger than Sophia! I hope our girls get to grow up together and be friends!

I'm loving...
my Old Navy pajama pants that I ordered for when my pregnancy was over! I have a bunch of stuff in my wardrobe that needs to be replaced and I figured that pajama pants were the most practical place to begin!

I'm loving...
that I get to see Tami and Emerson tomorrow! Playdates with them are so much fun AND this will be my first outing with both of my girls by myself!

I'm loving...
the sleep that we are getting this week. Sophia is giving us some great nights of sleep. I'm not sure how long it will last, but for now, I'll take it!

What are you loving?

3 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Old Navy PJ pants...love!

The Taffs said...

I love Bunheads! I can't wait for new ones!

Unknown said...

Ha! Bunheads has been my go to nursing show as well :) Hope to see you very soon!