Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today, Tonight, and Tomorrow

Today:

Sophia turned 2 weeks old, but my camera battery had died so her two week photos will have to wait.

We took Grace and Sophia to a new friend's two year old's birthday party. It was a bee themed party and all of the kid guests were asked to come dressed as bugs. Grace wore black leggings and a yellow shirt, with her bee bib on over that. She had a black, bow headband on that I attached two, yellow pipe cleaners to. She was ADORABLE. If only my camera had been working!

She also ran around saying "Bee, buh, buh, Bee, buh!" 

I had a nap that was one of those naps where you are in such a deep sleep, waking up is really hard to do.

I also had a dream that i was a NFL cheerleading coach. It was ridiculous.


Tonight:

Ian is putting together a play kitchen that his parents bought for the girls for Christmas. It has about a million pieces and he is very, um, tense, about it. We'll let Grace play with it while Ian's mom is still here, then will put it away until Christmas!

Ian's mom made a chicken casserole that was delicious. And since I had boiled so much chicken, I made 3 pans of PW's chicken spaghetti, two for the freezer, one for dinner tomorrow night.

I've been revisiting my goals for the year. I think I'm going to have to make some adjustments to them. 

Tomorrow:

I have no plans. Zero. I don't even have to run to the grocery store tomorrow! It's going to be a great day. I think I'll take a nap or two (Sophia willing,) and get caught up on some emails. That's about all of the plans I'm willing to make.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grace's outfit sounds adorable!