Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

A couple of weeks ago, I realized we had not taken a picture together, as a family of four, since Sophia was born. I asked Tami if she was up to the challenge and she agreed to take our family pictures at a nearby park.

It was a casual affair, with us dressing in our "Thanksgiving clothes," and arriving just before sunset. Grace really just wanted to play with Emerson (or eat all of her snacks, as she is prone to do,) so Tami had to be quick with capturing the moment.

I love how they turned out! They really show how Grace is always on the move and Ian was as comfortable as he was going to get (he hates getting portraits done.)

And, as uncomfortable as I am in my post baby body (just being real here,) I was really happy with how they turned out and wasn't as overly critical of myself as I usually am.


















Thanks, Tami, for taking an afternoon to do this! We will cherish these pictures forever!

8 comments:

LeAnna said...

Love these! The ones by the water are my favorite, and you look fantastic!

Courtney said...

We were talking about these cute pictures at girls' night. We all remarked on how it looked like you guys were over here, not in the desert area.

Tami said...

It was such a pleasure taking pictures of your beautiful family! I'm so glad we got some good ones! I think the top two are my favorite but I do love the ones by the water too! :)

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family!!!

Lyndsey said...

Great family photos!I love the first two as well and the close up of Grace!

Emily said...

These are awesome! You have such a cute family!

Kelli said...

Beautiful family!

Callie said...

These pictures turned out so great!